Sunday 17 February 2019

Liked on YouTube: When Pit sees Pichu In SSBU (I'm still alive btw! ;;)

When Pit sees Pichu In SSBU (I'm still alive btw! ;;)
Don't worry! I'm finally okay now and I hope you guys are alright posting this video all about Pit and Pichu in this. (And also Pit, Dark Pit, and Palutena will be out new Heart members so they can be allowed to share btw!) Finally a new video in 2019 and I'm glad I can be back on YouTube due to this crud from last month. Anyways for today we are going to show you our favorite Palutena's Guidance and we just keep on giggling for Pit the most lol Also if you wanna trigger it easily, You can go to training mode and put it on a slowest motion so you can finally get it! Yet it was a very hard one to get but I'm glad I finally got it for real. So yeah enjoy this random video we are doing this for fun and remember to tell us who is your Mains in Smash Ultimate! (´・ω・`)
via YouTube https://youtu.be/DD6oO4WLCq8

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://dlvr.it/T6lfHd