Tuesday 4 August 2020

Ultimate Love Songs Collection Track Listing

Ultimate Love Songs Collection Track Listing

Disc 1 - Truly

  1. Back In The High Life Again - Steve Winwood
  2. The Lady In Red - Chris de Burgh
  3. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
  4. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe - Barry White
  5. Baby Come Back - Player
  6. Reunited - Peaches & Herb
  7. Laughter In The Rain- Neil Sedaka
  8. My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
  9. Truly - Lionel Richie
  10. Don't Give Up On Us - David Soul
  11. Touch Me In The Morning - Diana Ross
  12. The Morning After - Maureen McGovern
  13. You Needed Me - Anne Murray
  14. I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton-John
  15. Love Will Keep Us Together- Captain & Tennille
  16. Candle In The Wind - Elton John
  17. I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song - Jim Croce
  18. Nights In White Satin - The Moody Blues

Disc 2 - When A Man Loves A Woman

  1. You're The Inspiration - Chicago
  2. Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
  3. I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
  4. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
  5. Unforgettable - Natalie Cole w/ Nat King Cole
  6. Giving You The Best That I Got - Anita Baker
  7. Here And Now - Luther Vandross
  8. Stuck On You - Lionel Richie
  9. Lady - Kenny Rogers
  10. Could I Have This Dance? - Anne Murray
  11. You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
  12. One In A Million You - Larry Graham
  13. I Swear - All-4-One
  14. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  15. Somewhere Out There - Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram
  16. I'll Always Love You -Taylor Dayne
  17. You Make Me Feel Brand New - The Stylistics
  18. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge

Disc 3 - Being With You

  1. Your Song - Elton John
  2. Cherish - Kool & The Gang
  3. Hello - Lionel Richie
  4. Being With You - Smokey Robinson
  5. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) - The Temptations
  6. Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
  7. Three Times A Lady - Commodores
  8. Never Gonna Let You Go - Sergio Mendes
  9. Do That To Me One More Time - Captain And Tennille
  10. Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens
  11. Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce
  12. Have You Never Been Mellow - Olivia Newton-John
  13. Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
  14. That's What Love Is For - Amy Grant
  15. I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
  16. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker And Jennifer Warnes
  17. Babe - Styx
  18. Emotion - Samantha Sang

Disc 4 - Sweet Love

  1. Waiting For A Girl Like You - Foreigner
  2. Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac
  3. Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright) - Rod Stewart
  4. Sweet Love - Anita Baker
  5. Baby, Come To Me - Patti Austin (A Duet With James Ingram)
  6. Don't Know Much - Linda Ronstadt Featuring Aaron Neville
  7. I Don't Have The Heart - James Ingram
  8. How Much I Feel - Ambrosia
  9. Make It With You - Bread
  10. I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - England Dan & John Ford Coley
  11. How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
  12. She Believes In Me - Kenny Rogers
  13. Kiss On My List - Daryl Hall And John Oates
  14. Miss You Like Crazy - Natalie Cole
  15. Love Will Lead You Back - Taylor Dayne
  16. The Search Is Over - Survivor
  17. In Too Deep - Genesis
  18. The Living Years - Mike & The Mechanics

Disc 5 - Power of Your Love

  1. The Power Of Love - Celine Dion
  2. Get Here - Oleta Adams
  3. Vision Of Love - Mariah Carey
  4. Heartlight - Neil Diamond
  5. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton
  6. Groovy Kind Of Love - Phil Collins
  7. This Is The Time - Billy Joel
  8. Anything For You - Gloria Estefan
  9. Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon
  10. These Dreams- Heart
  11. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
  12. Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
  13. Can't We Try - Dan Hill w/ Vonda Sheppard
  14. Everytime You Go Away - Paul Young
  15. All I Need - Jack Wagner
  16. What A Fool Believes - The Doobie Brothers
  17. If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
  18. When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees

Disc 6 - Always

  1. Oh Girl - The Chi-Lites
  2. She's Gone - Hall & Oates
  3. Make Me Lose Control - Eric Carmen
  4. My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli
  5. When I Need You - Leo Sayer
  6. December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night) - Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons
  7. Everything I Own - Bread
  8. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
  9. Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do) - Christopher Cross
  10. Right Time Of The Night - Jennifer Warnes
  11. Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt
  12. Tell It Like It Is - Aaron Neville
  13. Sea Of Love - The Honeydrippers
  14. Just The Two Of Us - Grover Washington, Jr. And Bill Withers
  15. I'm Still In Love with You - Al Green
  16. Always - Atlantic Starr
  17. Sara - Starship
  18. Drive - The Cars

Disc 7 - Greatest Love of All

  1. Greatest Love Of All - Whitney Houston
  2. The One That You Love - Air Supply
  3. If Ever You're In My Arms Again - Peabo Bryson
  4. Without You - Harry Nilsson
  5. Slow Hand - The Pointer Sisters
  6. Even Now - Barry Manilow
  7. Suddenly - Billy Ocean
  8. Sunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver
  9. Sailing - Christopher Cross
  10. All By Myself - Eric Carmen
  11. Midnight Blue - Melissa Manchester
  12. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight - James Taylor

Disc 8 - Greatest Love of All (Disc B)

  1. Islands In The Stream - Dolly Parton And Kenny Rogers
  2. A Woman Needs Love (Just Like You Do) - Ray Parker Jr. & Raydio
  3. Living Inside Myself - Gino Vannelli
  4. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
  5. Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me - Gladys Knight & The Pips
  6. Songbird - Kenny G
  7. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) - Aretha Franklin And George Michael
  8. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley And Jennifer Warnes
  9. Sara Smile - Daryl Hall And John Oates
  10. I'll Never Love This Way Again - Dionne Warwick
  11. Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
  12. Biggest Part Of Me - Ambrosia

Disc 9 - All-Time Classics

  1. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story - Andy Williams
  2. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
  3. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Frankie Valli
  4. Longer - Dan Fogelberg
  5. Baby I'm-A Want You - Bread
  6. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
  7. The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies
  8. Tonight, I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson w/ Roberta Flack
  9. After the Lovin' - Engelbert Humperdinck
  10. We've Got Tonight - Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton
  11. Without You - Harry Nilsson
  12. Sad Eyes - Robert John
  13. Annie's Song - John Denver
  14. I'd Love You To Want Me - Lobo
  15. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head - B.J. Thomas
  16. The Most Beautiful Girl - Charlie Rich
  17. Love Theme from Romeo & Juliet - Henry Mancini
  18. Feelings - Morris Albert

Disc 10 - Kenny Rogers Love Songs

  1. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Kenny Rogers
  2. When A Man Loves A Woman - Kenny Rogers
  3. You Are So Beautiful - Kenny Rogers
  4. Crazy - Kenny Rogers
  5. Unchained Melody - Kenny Rogers
  6. Unforgettable - Kenny Rogers
  7. I Will Always Love You - Kenny Rogers
  8. Wind Beneath My Wings - Kenny Rogers
  9. You Light Up My Life - Kenny Rogers
  10. Endless Love - Kenny Rogers
  11. Always And Forever - Kenny Rogers
  12. I Can't Help Falling In Love - Kenny Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment