Monday 28 September 2020

Liked on YouTube: ELSA | RISE


ELSA | RISE
Here is a music video tribute to one of my favorite characters of Disney, Elsa The Ice Queen in Katy Perry's song "RISE" This video is a lot different than my previous AMV/MVs tribute because I want to focus more on the narrative than some cool transitions. I wanted to show here the connection of the song to Elsa's story in Frozen. So enjoy this music video tribute and stay tuned for more upcoming MVs If you like it, you may subscribe to my channel and press the like button above. IG: instagram.com/Bryneart FB: facebook.com/Bryneart I do not own the films or music in this video. I also do not earn money in creating these kinds of content. I just want to share my skills in video editing. Thank you all and take care. 😊 ------------‐--------------------------------------- #Elsa #Disney #Disneymusicvideo Movies: Frozen and Frozen 2 from Walt Disney Studio Music: Rise by Katy Perry/Instrumental "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geeDX_0oYmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://dlvr.it/T6lfHd